Monday, April 14, 2014
Introduction
I am a junior attending Shippensburg University and I am majoring in Elementary Education. I always knew that I wanted to become a teacher and I am extremely motivated in my career. I have worked at a daycare for the past four years over the summers. While I am at Shippensburg I work at Child Time Before and After program in the Carlisle school district. I am placed in Carlisle at Bellaire Elementary school. I work with fourth graders this year, but last year I was able to experience second grade. I am a member of Kappa Delta Pi National Honor Society for education, Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Society, Historian for Bridge for Kids, Marketer for Keystone State Reading Association and member of Shippensburg Education Association. I created this Blog for my science methods class to provide different science experiments and books for students. I plan on using this blog throughout my career when it applies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment